The no BS place for business owners.
Get access to useful resources, world-class member only events and a network where you get exposure to help you grow your business.
Streamline Your Business
Access an archive of downloadable templates that you can DIY with ease, plus step-by-step guides to streamline your legal process and save on legal fees. Need something and we don’t have it? Let us know and if it’s something the rest of our SME members can benefit from, we’ll make it happen.
“I found info on how to obtain a BEE certificate (which I had no idea was so easy), how to draft a will and set up employment contracts so that I was protecting my business, super valuable!”
SHANNON McLAUGHLIN, CAPE TOWN
Founder of Ubuntu Baba
VIP Access To Life Changing Business Events
Most business events go like this – average venue, average food (if you’re lucky), average people, average advice. It’s mostly to sell you something more, impressing their sponsors with the number of feet through the door. We’re done with average – we’re here to make an impact! And we know you are too.
“I walked out of there at the last event, knowing as a new’ish entrepreneur it’s going to be tough, walking out there saying to myself, I’m doing this and not just doing it I’m gonna freaking crush it. Thanks Joey Evans, Marnus and the whole team at sme.africa.”
JONATHAN SHARP, JOHANNESBURG
sme.africa Premium Member
Out Of The Shark Tank… And Into The Ocean!
“I couldn’t believe how many entrepreneurs reached out to me after my time spent as an investor on Shark Tank South Africa. I knew I could help them, but trying to assist one at a time was an impossible task. There is so much power in coming together, and this is what sme.africa is about. We created a solution to bring us all together in a way that would benefit all SMEs across South Africa. Tell us your biggest business challenges, and let us create the resources and events to support this bigger vision.”
– MARNUS BROODRYK
Founder of sme.africa & author of 90 Rules for Entrepreneurs
You’re ready for growth, expansion, new connections and opportunities.
We’re ready to put you in the driving seat! R345pm (incl. VAT) gets you in.
There is a way through those business issues you’re facing and the sme.africa team will help you get there.
What we want for you:
- To feel supported on your business journey
- To gain exposure for your business to the right customers
- To be heard and have your questions answered
- To have a trusted network of business friends to bounce ideas off
- To be confident in the fact that all this hard work is not for nothing and that what you’re doing truly matters
- And finally, to take it up a notch – now is the time!
We’re looking for established business owners who fit the below profile or are striving to get there:
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Positive about the future of South Africa
- Excited to connect with like-minded business owners
- Want more exposure for your business and are willing to offer special deals to our existing SME Members
- Want to take advantage of our SME Members special deals and help create a thriving community
- Are willing to share your greatest business struggles in order to help us create content that will serve you
- Keen to participate in forum discussions, online and offline at our member only events, with an open mind and positive attitude
“To quote one of our alliance partners that attended with Paradigm, Mario: “This was just what I needed”. Thank you sme.africa for once again presenting a fantastic event! Your dedicated team and partners are AWESOME! Keep doing what you do best – Rocking South Africa and building the Nation!”
SAM HART, CAPE TOWN
Paradigm Software & Hosting
We’re here to inspire, motivate and support.
A one-of-a-kind online platform for established small business owners who are ready to kick it up a notch. Join us for R345pm (incl. VAT).
What you’ll be getting access to immediately on sign up:
“Last night was mind boggling. I realised that I’m not alone. Even though I have attended previous sme.africa events, last night resonated with my heart and soul. Thank you so much, Marnus and the team.”
HAJIRA MASHEGO, JOHANNESBURG
sme.africa Premium Member